Our beliefs can be summed up with our Declaration of Principles:
1. We believe in God as Infinite Intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitutes a true religion.
4. We believe in personal responsibility and that we create our own happiness or unhappiness as we live in harmony or discord with natural, physical and spiritual laws.
5. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continues after leaving the physical world.
6. We affirm that communication with Spirit is a natural experience and is proven through mediumship.
7. We affirm that the gifts of prophecy and healing contained in the Bible, and other sacred texts are Divine Attributes proven through mediumship.
8. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
9. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed to any human soul here or hereafter.
I think that describes it very well though I would like to add that we don't believe in the Bible as the Absolute word of God. Mainly because man has translated it so many times (and left many things out that he didn't agree with at the time). We believe in the existence of the prophet Jesus but not that he died for our sins. We believe (as in declaration #4) that we are responsible for our actions. We can't at the very end - all of a sudden say "Jesus, save me...". We believe in Karma and that like attracts like. We do not believe in Hell....we are of the mind that you make your own hell by the choices that you make. We believe that there are many layers to "heaven" - that when you pass you vibrate to the one most like you. We believe in reincarnation..something left out of the Bible (see the books left out of the King James Version). Our belief in reincarnation is stated in the 9th principle. And most importantly as stated in declaration #6 - we believe that you can speak with those who have left us or passed over by means of a medium. A medium being someone who's organism is sensitive to vibrations from the Spirit world.
In a nut shell this is what we're all about. Hope this clears some things up and more on Mediumship coming soon. Blessings....